Rules & Regulations:
- You must be at least 18 years old, a legal resident of the United States or Canada. This contest is not available to residents of Quebec.
- Officers, directors, representatives, and employees of ecobee, Inc., as well as their immediate families are not eligible for participation in the Contest. This contest is void in any jurisdiction prohibited by law.
- By entering the Contest, Contestants agree to be bound by the decisions of the contest judges and these Official Rules and to comply with all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations.
- Unless otherwise prohibited by law, acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use winner's name for publicity purposes for this contest without compensation.
- Contestants agree to release and hold harmless ecobee (as well as any affiliates and subsidiaries, their respective directors, officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns thereof), from any damage, injury, death, loss, or other liability that may arise from Contestant’s participation in the Contest or the awarding, acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize.
- All entrants agree that Canadian law shall apply exclusively to the Contest and that any dispute with respect to the Contest shall be resolved in either the federal or provincial courts located in the Province of Ontario.
- Prize winners will be announced on March 1, 2016. All prize winners will be notified by ecobee via email or social media.
- All prizes have no cash value and are non-transferrable.
- ecobee reserves the right to provide a substitute prize of equal or greater value if the original prize cannot be awarded.